Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: eetoo... hi I'm new

  1. #11
    Inactive Member shiz_lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're so nice minna!!
    It's great to talk with people from different parts of the world [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    where are you from?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a question I want to ask long for. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    First say your continent and then state and town, please. It also would be nice to know which mothertongue you all are speaking. So that everyone can approximate know where and how it is. [img]wink.gif[/img] I do the start:

    continent: Europe
    state: Austria
    town: Wolfsberg
    mothertongue: german

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Wiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello! Yes, I'm still here!

    North America
    Missouri
    Kansas City (yes, Kansas City is in Missouri! How silly!)
    English

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, so many people's mothertongue is english. I'm surprised. Am I really the only who can speak german? [img]redface.gif[/img]

    @yue: I'm going to learn french soon.

    @Shiz: Hm I understand a little italian, think it's not quite different from spanish.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member shiz_lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Lady Elanor: eeto... well italian and Spanish are alike, but I can't understand Italian [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I want to learn german and japanese! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    (hahah I like this little bat [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] )

  6. #16
    Inactive Member shiz_lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    continent: South America
    state: Argentina
    town: Comodoro Rivadavia
    mothertongue: Spanish

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there! Let's see...

    continent: North America
    state: Illinois
    town: Champaign-Urbana (aka "Central Soybeans")
    mother tongue: English (although I speak pieces of five others with varying degrees of fluency ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know just enough japanese to understand most of the story in a manga, Ich spreche auch Deutsch aber, nicht sehr viel. Ich denke Ich muss ein anderes jahre studiert. Ich habe nach deutschland gefahrt(?) nach vier jahre also, jeden person da hat sehr gut english geshprecht und ich habe nicht viel gelernt. (?)

    Okay, I'll stop embarassing myself now. My german grammar is probably all over the place :P

  9. #19
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lady Elanor> good luck for your french, it aint easy. Also I think spanish and italian does sounds alike but I can't realy understand italian fully

    I wanna learn japenese but but myself so it's gonna be looong and I'll learn german next year. For now all I know in german are swearing words (Weiss Kreuz power! ^_~)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh, this seems to be a nice opportunity to join in the "hi i'm new" thingy..

    hi, I'm also new [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    *wavestoeveryone*

    and from:
    Europe,
    Austria,
    Krumpendorf
    mothertounge german [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

    yoroshiku onegaishimasu [img]smile.gif[/img]

    as for hobbies and stuff... uhm... well I guess I'm quite into manga (Kaori Yukie, YnM...) and anime things and writing and drawing (not talented at all, but too enthusiastic to give up)...

    that's it [img]wink.gif[/img]
    greetings

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •